– Includes two vacuum hand cups and removable ratchet
– Dual hand cup with ratchet for pulling and aligning of work-pieces in assembly work, designed to pull two flat surfaces or seams together.
– Perfect for marble and granite, flooring mirrors, glass, plastic. or any situation in which flat, non-porous surfaces need to be pulled together.
– Hand cups can be used individually by easily removing the connecting ratchet assembly easily changes in seconds.
– Size: 6 inch, 150mm diameter cups
– Weight: 3.5kg
– 1 X Stone Seam Setter
How to use 6” Seam Setter
1: Place the fixed (left) suction cup on the left slab. Place the movable (right) suction cup on the right slab.
2: Pump the plunger until the suction cup attaches completely.
3: To join the seam, turn the side knob counter clockwise until you are satisfied with a seamless appearance.
4: To level the slabs, make sure one of the blue head under the top knob is on the higher side of the seam and turn the top knob clockwise until the slabs are leveled. Usually you only need to use one top knob to level. Use two when there are any expanding needs.
5: Lift the rubber tab on the edge of the suction cup to release the suction after seam has been completed.