Ghines invented this pioneering portable router which revolutionized the fab shops and opened the way to create perfectly shaped edges (read the story about the Sector router here).
Since then generations of fabricators all over the world finally could shape granite and marble worktops according to their clients’ preferences.
Since 1981, despite the manifold copies on the market, our machine remains the preferred choice of small and medium sized fab shops due to the high quality materials and components, the high reliability and long lasting durability.
WHAT MAKES IT UNIQUE?
- stainless steel spindle
- micro-grooves on the spindle shaft to prevent the belt from slipping
- extremely high precision, granted by components built to minimum tolerances
- elevated rotation speed due to special high-speed bearings
- water and dust protected spindle
- two different gliding systems, easily interchangeable
- maintenance free
SECTOR TRIPLESPEED – ELECTRONIC PORTABLE STONE ROUTER with three rotation speeds
The three different tool rotation speeds can be set through the S1, S2 and S3 push buttons:
- Max. speed (10000 rpm): Stock removal and finishing of natural materials (marble, granite…)
- Intermediate speed (6000 rpm): Stock removal and finishing of any type of synthetic material
- Min. speed (2600 rpm): Polishing of both natural and synthetic materials by Ghines polishing wheels
SECTOR TRIPLESPEED allows to exploit the properties of every single tool to their maximum and to process any material (engineered stone or synthetic materials require an intermediate speed to avoid to burn the resin bonded components).
The shaping and polishing process is executed in 4 to 7 steps, according to the kind of material and is the same for both. Also “simple” profiles (full bullnose, bird’s beak etc) as well as “complex” ones (Q, O etc). Therefore one can offer different profiles at nearly the same cost.
SECTOR SINGLESPEED PLUG-IN – ELECTRIC PORTABLE STONE ROUTER
The new Sector Plug-in doesn’t need any electrical cabinet. Out of the range of portable stone routers Ghines offers a fixed speed version at 8.000 rpm. Which allows to use the metal bonded wheels to create the shape of a profile. Also in 1 to 4 steps, according to the desired finishing degree. Thanks to the high rotation speed and the quality of GHINESTOOLS, achieving the desired grade of finishing is fast and easy, even at one speed. Also the model SECTOR SINGLESPEED is in fact the tradeoff for those. Also who want to reduce the number of processing steps and do not need a polished finish. The SECTOR SINGLESPEED does not allow the use of polishing wheels.