XEOLOS is equipped with a high-pressure fan and offers up to 9 kW power, depending on the length of
the extraction wall. Dust extraction is achieved by 2 different principles, physical and mechanical.
Physical principle: absolutely maintenance-free CYCLONES separate up to 70% of the captured dust.
Mechanical principle: FILTERS retain the remaining dust, thus ensuring a high degree of extraction.
The filters are cleaned by powerful air blasts that are automatically triggered when the system is
switched off. Additional cleaning cycles can be carried out manually at any time.
Structure: Galvanized metal panels.
Variants: XEOLOS is available in 3 different dimensions, depending on the requirements and size of the workshop.
– Power supply: 400V – 50Hz 3-phase (other power supplies on request)
– Absorbed power: 3 kW, 6 kW, 9 kW depending on the selected version
– Electrical cabinet: 370 x 470 x 230 mm, 12 kg
Pneumatic system, electronically controlled, for automatic filter cleaning:
– Required minimum pressure: 8 bar.
– Minimum flow rate: 75 litres/minute min.
– n° 40 nozzles, with pneumatic quick release valves for automatic filter cleaning.
Dimensions and weight:
– 1.5 m single module: 1500 x 2150 x 1170 mm, 360 kg
– Each 1.5 m module is packed and shipped individually and can be easily assembled on site to the required
total length of 3 m or 4.5 m.
The machine must be placed at a sufficient distance from walls or columns to ensure access to the various
parts for normal inspection and maintenance. The ceiling height must be at least 5 meters from the floor and
the surrounding free space must ensure sufficient, optimum air circulation.